I can’t wait to share this with you. Not because they make great snacks for kids, but because I’m addicted! This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s, Star Market. The opinions and text are all mine.
One of our favorite ways to make oats is into granola, but we don’t always have time to sit down and eat a bowl of cereal in the morning. That’s why I love making these easy Granola Bites with Kashi Oats.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bites
Once you mix them up, you can refrigerate them for a week or freeze them for a month so you always have a quick and healthy snack on the go.
The best part is, there’s only 4 ingredients. And if you’d like, you can add dried fruit or chocolate chips.
The kids love getting their hands dirty helping me make these. Licking fingers is the best part!
- 3 cups Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup wheat germ or ground flax seed
- Coarsely chop or grind the cereal in a food processor or blender.
- Mix with all the other ingredients in a large bowl. Add fruit or chocolate chips if wanted.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate on parchment paper for 1-2 hours.
- Keep in an air tight container for 1 week or freeze for 1 month and defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Makes 20-22 bites.
How do you like your oats? Join the Oats Made Great contest and you could win a $250 gift card! How to Enter:
2. Get creative and share your favorite way to make oats and the healthy toppings you like to include.
3. Share it with your friends and invite them to vote for their favorite creation.
Don’t forget to share your creation with our readers in the comments below!