With this free monthly blank calendar printable, you’ll be able to quickly change the month and use it for any year. It is an editable form that you can fill in to keep track of activities, meals, or anything else you need.
Here are some great ideas to help you utilize this simple tool and keep you organized. First you’ll need to print it out. Click here, or the image below and receive the calendar PDF to your email. Don’t worry if the fields are blue, they will not print that way.
How to Use Your Free Blank Calendar Printable
You probably know the usual things to keep track of with your calendar, but here are some unique things to keep in mind.
- Post it on the fridge for a simple meal planner. You can also write things that you need from the store in the extra spaces.
- Put it in a frame on a book holder in the kitchen or workspace to easily write in and change your plans with a dry erase marker.
- Make a chore chart for your kids and put it on a clipboard on their desk or workspace.
- Make a cleaning schedule for yourself! Just in time for spring cleaning; write down those cleaning jobs that don’t need to be done more than twice a month.
- Activity calendars keep you engaged with your children. Commit to 4 activities each month and you will be surprised how much fun you have!
- Don’t ever miss another community event! Go to your local news station’s website and write down the fun things that are going on in your area.
- Library fines aren’t fun. Don’t forget to include the due dates on your calendar.
- Reading incentive calendar – have your children keep track of how long they read each day and reward them accordingly.
- The night sky is pretty every night, but you can mark some special dates to stargaze on your calendar.
- Restaurants all over have specials, keep track of when your kid can eat free on your blank calendar!
Once you download it, how are you going to use your free blank calendar printable?