Mom’s Library is having it’s first Giveaway!
Welcome to Mom’s Library!
Make sure you check out the Huge Holiday Gift Guide for details about the #giftsforkids Twitter Party and amazing gift ideas for the whole family!
This Week’s Featured Posts…
1. Cranberry Orange Bread by The Pink Momma
2. Cranberry Salsa by Diana Rambles
3. Healthy Christmas Snacks for Kids by Creative Kid Snacks
4. French Chocolate Truffles by Pureal Pine
5. Very Merry Munch by Piggy in Polka Dots
6. Apple Cinnamon Cakes by Coombe Mill
7. Chocolate Gingerbread Snack Mix by Susie QT Pie
8. Three Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Hearts & Crafts Boutique (Not Pictured)
9. Instant Hot Chocolate by Adorned From Above (Not Pictured)
Mom’s Library Christmas Giveaway!
We are blessed to have this opportunity to spread the word about Ornaments 4 Orphans. We know many of you have tight budgets, but Time is all you need to make a huge difference in an Orphan’s life. So please, enter the giveaway below and spread the word.
Also, Ornaments 4 Orphans needs volunteers to set up an Official O4O Tree in your Church, Business, or School. The only cost is your Time! The deadline to participate is December 17th. Visit their Get Involved Page to learn more.