This post is sponsored by PURELL and Mom It Forward to help families develop healthy hand hygiene habits. Say that 3 times fast!
In our home, it is easier said than done. Thanks to the Purell 30 Day Challenge, I discovered an easy way to get my children to wash their hands regularly. One of the first challenges was to decorate the bottle. Little did I know that this would create a big demand for PURELL in my home.
I had my daughter bling my PURELL Advanced JELLY WRAP carrier with stick on jewels. It looks awesome on my bag and tempts little children to use it. It got to the point where they wanted to use it all the time from the jeweled bottle.
So I capitalized on it. Now, if they want to use it, they need to wash their hands first. This ensures that the dirt and germs on their hands is gone after using PURELL.
Now, they’re in the habit of washing their hands if they want to use the sanitizer. If your children are going back to school, healthy hand hygiene is even more important because they are spending most of their time in one room.
Here are even more ideas on how to promote hand hygiene habits for back-to-school:
- Hook colorful PURELL JELLY WRAP carriers on backpacks or lunch boxes. They also come in seasonal scents too. Keeping it in a prominent place will remind them to clean their hands before they eat.
- Keep PURELL Advanced hand sanitizer in the glove box, or hook JELLY WRAP carriers around the headrests so kids know they need to clean their hands the moment they get into the car.
- Most classrooms don’ t have a sink so help your child’s classroom out by providing their teacher with some extra 8 oz PURELL pumps.
Even though the 30 Day Challenge is almost over, PURELL has even more ways to help you stay healthy throughout the fall. PURELL’s brand new loyalty program gives members a chance to earn points toward valuable prizes. Members can join the PURELL Be Well Network at PURELL.com or via Facebook and can earn points for completing specified online activities such as:
- Posting information on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social forums
- Engaging with educational content on PURELL.com
- Viewing videos
- Inviting friends and family
- In addition to prizes, members will also have advanced access to sweepstakes, special offers and product information
How do you get your children to wash their hands more during the school year?