Time – there is never enough. I catch myself hurrying the day along so I can finish all my tasks. All the while, missing precious moments and opportunities to share heart-felt conversations.
And my little Audrey is turning 6 so soon! Her past 5 birthdays happened in a whirlwind, as I raced to pull something off last-minute. Then flash! It was over and I felt a little guilty knowing I could have done a better job planning . Well, this year is going to be different. This birthday will be one Audrey remembers for the rest of her life! That is why I’m getting an early start and asking for your help choosing a perfect card.
I’m going to start with choosing the perfect card, write my top 10 Birthday Wishes to her in it and take a full day to cherish the precious time I have with my lovely little lady.
10 Happy Birthday Wishes…
1. That you will love the Lord with all your heart, and all your soul, and all your might.
2. That you’ll never lose your love of dance.
3. That Daddy will always be your first love.
4. Your sister will always be your best friend.
5. You’ll never obsess over the way you look.
6. You’ll always present yourself as a lady.
7. You’ll find someone to marry who loves God more than you do.
8. That you’ll forgive me for all the times I’ve postponed our play dates.
9. That you will be blessed with many children.
10. That you’ll grow up to be more than I could ever be!
That’s what I want to put in the card. Now which one should I choose? It took me almost an hour to pick out a few Hallmark cards from the huge selection at Walmart. You can view my whole shopping experience in my Google+ Photo Album.
Birthday Card Choices
Hallmark has so many beautiful cards! It was really hard to pick. Since this is a special occasion, I didn’t pay any attention to the price and grabbed about 10 cards that I really liked. Slowly, I eliminated them and was left with these 3.
1. Rainbow Birthday Card with “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” Song.
2. God’s Thoughts of You
3. To My Beautiful Daughter with detachable bookmark.
I love all these cards! Each one is so unique. You can see why I need help. So, which one do you like the best? Here they are again…
Please leave a comment to help me pick out the perfect birthday card for my daughter and tell me a wish you have for your little girl.