There’s nothing I enjoy more than some harmless pranks! Here are 15 clean, family-friendly, easy and fun April Fools pranks for kiddos and families!
15 Easy and Fun April Fools Pranks For Kids
1. Computer milk splatter
With “milk” – this prank involves splattering milk on your kid’s computers!
2. Frozen cereal
Kids like cereal? Freeze it in this quirky breakfast prank. 🙂
3. Stick food coloring in their favorite food.
Bonus points if it makes it looks realistically gross!
Instead of making your kids brownies, try making them brown E’s! Cover it up for maximum surprise when your kids are hungry for brownies!
5. Blue food dye in the bathtub
6. If you don’t mind a little mess, stick food dye in the inside of your faucet, and watch your kid’s surprised faces when they take a bath or shower!
6. Mess with their bookshelf!
Put all of the books in their bookshelf in backwards!
7. DIY spilled coffee prank
Not a milk drinker? This spilled coffee prank might work better!
8. Stick white toothpaste in Oreos.
For younger kids, stick frosting or cream cheese into their toothpaste!
9. Stick a realistic-looking squirrel in their bed or dresser.
10. Toilet paper message
Write a funny joke on the toilet paper in the morning! This April Fools prank takes a couple minutes and is super easy.
11. Bacon and eggs prank
Breakfast is the perfect time to prank the kids before school! Try this easy bacon and eggs prank.
12. Stick Jell-O in a cup to make it look like juice!
13. Make mashed potatoes disguised as ice cream.
Add chocolate syrup and sprinkles to make it even more realistic.
14. Take the batteries out of the TV remote
Not getting the TV to work can be a pain – take the batteries out of the remote 🙂
15. The pillow prank
When it’s nighttime and the kiddos think they’ve evaded all of the silly pranks, try this balloon pillow!
Have you ever pranked your kids on April Fools Days? What are your favorite Aprils Fools pranks?