*This sale has ended.
Once upon a time there was a homeschooler who was searching for answers to her problems. What are my little ones going to do while I teach my older children? How can I choose good books for my child’s reading level? I wonder if I could save money on food so I could buy more supplies for our homeschool? History, where to start?
She lived happily ever after because she jumped on the chance to buy this year’s Homeschool Omnibus!
The Homeschool Omnibus is the Ultimate Homeschooling Resource. A homeschoolers dream library! This year there are 83 new titles + 24 Audio MP3s both in PDF and Kindle format.
We’ve included our History Book Set with 5 different history books designed to give young children a solid foundation in Biblical, World and American history.
Here are a few more books I’m really excited about:
- Help! I’m Homeschooling! by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
- Simply Homeschool 2nd Edition: Have Less Fluff and Bear More Fruit by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living for Him
- Spice Up Your Homeschooling by Sara McGrath from Unschooling Lifestyle
- You Can Do It Too: 25 Homeschool Families Share Their Story by Lorilee Lippincott from Loving Simple Living
- Homeschooling 101 by Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of the Day by Kendra Fletcher from HomeschoolingIRL
- 101 Independent Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers by MaryEllen Bream from Imperfect Homemaker
To see a full list, click here.
Not only that, you’ll be entered to win one of 3 Kindles, plus get these additional bonus deals and freebies from 25 of your favorite companies!
If you don’t want to take up space on your computer, a DVD is available to purchase for just $8 more!
Hurry! Sale ends 8/24.
- The deadline for refunds is September 5. Positively no refunds will be given if the file host shows that you have downloaded any files.
- The ebooks will only be available until September 25, please do not delay in downloading them. See the FAQ.
- DVDs can be purchased until September 20.