What you need:
ABC Bean Bags (anything you can throw)
2 Ways to Play:
1. Draw circles for your kids with different point values in them. Use bigger circles for younger children and draw them closer to the throwing line.
2. Then have your children throw bean bags into the circles to score points.
3. If they can sound out the letter on their bean bag, they get the points. You could also try sight words!
4. Keep score by writing their names in chalk and tallying the points.
5. Reward the winner. We use Popsicle Sticks!
1. Draw Letters, or whatever you want them to learn in the circles.
2. The children try to throw their bean bag on a letter.
3. If your children say the sound of the letter they hit, they get a reward.
4. For indoor play, use hula hoops and letter mats, or simply have the children throw a bean bag in a bin. If they get it in the bin they can answer a question and win!