Get ready for some fun, quality memories this Christmas season! Here are 25 low-cost ideas to try and experience this Christmas.
Christmas Activities Advent Calendar
- Have a coloring contest.
- Make hot chocolate.
- Have a family game night!
- Complete a random act of kindness.
- Decorate Christmas cards.
- Go ice skating.
- Decorate a gingerbread house.
- Read a Christmas book.
- Sing Christmas carols.
- Research Christmas in another country.
- Create a handmade gift.
- Attend a play.
- Watch your favorite version of Charles Dicken’s classic A Christmas Carol.
- Drive around town and look at Christmas lights.
- Build a snowman!
- Take pictures of the snow.
- Try a Pinterest craft.
- Bake cupcakes for local firefighters or police officers.
- Make a no-sew fleece blanket.
- Eat candy canes.
- Build a fort.
- Watch old family videos.
- Try a new recipe.
- Read Matthew 1-2 (the Christmas story) and a have a fantastic Christmas!
What kind of Christmas Activities does your family like to do? Comment below!
could you share what fonts you used in your 25 Days of Christmas Activities Advent Calendar (posted November 21, 2015)
I really like all of them. Please help.
Thank you Ali
Samantha S says
Hey! I used a large variety – mostly from Kimberly Geswein and Creative Market!
Helen I says
I want to have xams calendar