Get ready for some fun, quality memories this Christmas season! Here are 25 low-cost ideas to try and experience this Christmas.
Christmas Activities Advent Calendar
- Have a coloring contest.
- Make hot chocolate.
- Have a family game night!
- Complete a random act of kindness.
- Decorate Christmas cards.
- Go ice skating.
- Decorate a gingerbread house.
- Read a Christmas book.
- Sing Christmas carols.
- Research Christmas in another country.
- Create a handmade gift.
- Attend a play.
- Watch your favorite version of Charles Dicken’s classic A Christmas Carol.
- Drive around town and look at Christmas lights.
- Build a snowman!
- Take pictures of the snow.
- Try a Pinterest craft.
- Bake cupcakes for local firefighters or police officers.
- Make a no-sew fleece blanket.
- Eat candy canes.
- Build a fort.
- Watch old family videos.
- Try a new recipe.
- Read Matthew 1-2 (the Christmas story) and a have a fantastic Christmas!
What kind of Christmas Activities does your family like to do? Comment below!