We had a lot of fun this June gearing up for summer with our Ultimate Summer Fun Guide. There were so many amazing ideas shared that I had to showcase a few. This week I’m sharing 10 Parenting tips that will help you manage the kids this summer! You’ll have a more relaxing time if you follow some of these easy suggestions.
Welcome to Mom’s Library!
Filled with parenting tips, activities for young children, crafts, devotionals, recipes, and more!
Be sure to subscribe so don’t miss the next Library!
Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts.
Make sure you check out last week’s Mom’s Library for 10 Summer Recipes for Play
This Week’s Giveaway
This brand new kind of sleep sack mimics the womb so your baby feels comfortable in the big open space of his crib. Click here to learn more.
This Week’s Featured Posts…
Help with Summer Boredom
1. Let them be bored…
2. Or give them something to do with a Summer Boredom Binder.
3. Play Summer Learning Bingo
4. Connect with your children in a fun new way!
5. 2 words; Busy Bags!
6. Try a simple act of Kindness
Traveling with Kids
7. Make sure you keep the kids hydrated!
8. How to organize the car for a day trip.
9. How to store your summer essentials.
10. How to pack the perfect beach bag.
and 1 more for good measure.
11. How to save money on Childcare and Summer Camps!
Would you like to participate?
If you were featured please grab a button.
Linking up Here